Sunday, May 6, 2007

Three Million to Dream By - And to be Extravagant With

OK.

Now here's my fantasy of Bill Gates handing me three million tonight... Before I crash out...

See... He hands me the check... The bank knows it's coming.

We pay off all of our bills on the spot - and I go down to the local Auto Dealership (because there is only one on this island - and hey... we have to support the local economy.) And I buy one of the nicest cars.

To replace my Ford that died tonight. Sigh... real life gets in the way of my fantasy... so let's pretend the truck didn't die --- let's just remember we're living in my fantasy world for a moment.

And I pay cash for the car - giving the dealer a small tip to go have fun with.

Then - as I drive off the lot - I drive out to the nicer areas of our town and I decide on a house that I've always liked but knew I'd never be able to afford.

I take the real estate agent with me and I knock on the door.

I hand the owner enough money to make them pick up their personal items and just leave...

And I walk in...

And I take a luxurious bath... Scented bubble bath... And I look up at my hubby and think... Finally - this is what we needed...

And I have him bring me the phone...

And we make plans to go to Las Vegas for a week of unihibited gambling --- of course only taking 50,000.00 to play with - because you know you're going to lose it... But being treated like royalty for once... Instead of feeling like a deadbeat.

And seeing all the shows there! Oh - I've wanted to see the Blue Man Group for so long. I love the arts...

And then - flying to Broadway to see the plays there.

I've always wanted to see some Broadway plays --- I've always wanted to go to a formal Play and sit quietly - in awe of the performers.

And I'll be in a high class hotel - in New York - in a nice scented Bubble bath...

And I'll put on one of those fancy robes - like Axel Foley gave the PD officers... and jump into bed... With my hair wet....

And snuggle under neath the covers...

Which is where I'll pick up this fantasy for real... As I go crawl into bed.

Good Night!

And Not to mention - I'd buy myself a damn new computer - this one is missin the ryisdfzm keys and doesn't connect well to the cable thanks to my beautiful daughter. *GRIN* ahhh well - that's the way life goes. We all just adapt...

Now where is that bubble bath?

No comments: