Saturday, May 5, 2007

What Would I Do If Bill Gates Gave Me Three Million Dollars...

I've always wondered what it would be like to be filthy rich.

Not that three million dollars is filthy rich - but it is more than I'll ever have at any point in my life.

So I thought I would start a blog - about what I would actually DO... with Three Million Dollars... If it was handed to me.

And I want to create a world for that fantasy...

I want to write about what I would do in my little fantasy world --- and see if my fantasy changes on a daily basis depending on my mood... Or if it would stay the same each day/week or month that I choose to post.

I'll probably be brutally honest about myself - and if you've stumbled on to this blog - it's ok to be bored... In fact you don't have to bother reading any further... Because this will probably bore you to tears... Actually, screw that... Here's a tissue. Go get yourself some coffee or tea... and start fantasizing with me.

Cause right now... In my fantasy, Bill Gates just handed me a 3 million dollar check... And my dream world is just beginning.

No comments: